New Proof-Reading.com Clients
Submitting a document for proofreading and editing is simple and quick. Our editors will proofread your document once you have completed the following two steps:
- Create an account at https://www.proof-reading.com/editing_registration.asp
- Login to your account, and upload your document
Submit as many documents as you would like; you will need only one account to be able to submit multiple documents. Proof-Reading.com supports several file formats, including Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx), Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx), Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx), and Rich Text Files (.rtf).
Proof-Reading.com editors offer academic formatting and can meet MLA, APA, ASA, AMA, Chicago, CSE, Turabian, AP, or other writing style standards.
Since the fine points of English usage are of fundamental importance, your document will undergo a thorough examination, during which our editors execute the following tasks:
- Perform a careful grammar check and correct errors.
- Eliminate all mistakes in punctuation.
- Replace redundant and/or weak vocabulary with better choices.
- Perform a thorough spell check.
- Carefully re-read the document to ensure that the sentences and paragraphs flow smoothly, with appropriate transitions.
All questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the customer support form: https://www.proof-reading.com/contact.asp. If you require immediate attention, please contact our editing support staff at (866) 433-4867.